1.09.2005

Non

I'm a bit stoic at the moment. Nothing terribly exciting is going on. I wish I could be at work right now, that's how hum drum it is. I usually would rather be at work around this time, when no one is there. I could get stuff done and not have to hear anyone. It just gets so...crowded. Is that awful of me? I do become antisocial sometimes...this moment is one of those times. A year and a half ago I probably just wouldn't have gone to work, and ended up losing my job. So, I guess I'm doing better.

So Geoff might move out of the party hole, and I might move in. I haven't thought about it too much because I guess it's been mentioned and mulled over before, and nothing really happens. He's quite famous for saying one thing is going to happen, and then the complete opposite occurring. Then there's whether or not T and B would really want me there...
I'm apparently a famously horrible roommate. But, I used to be a famously horrible lots of other things too, and I've improved, so who knows.

I think I'll like my British Lit class. There are some interesting characters. A woman sitting by me had escaped Liberian or Cambodian (forgive me for not remembering exactly) Civil War and now works as an infertility nurse. I've got a sparky little dude to my left who's in a band and thinks he's hot shit. There's a singing evangelical minister's daughter on the other side of the room (thank goodness) and a brother and sister team near her with chocolate milk skin. They seem nice. A guy sitting at their pod of desks seems suspiciously interested in everyone, asking questions. I think he was either stalling something or thinking we were all idiots in his own mind.
The teacher is kooky, so I like her. She's got the short hair and big mumu. Very little head and a lofty sort of body under the mumu. Bohemian to say the least. I dig it...

Tomorrow I have to take my history book back to the store. I paid the new price for it, but the first four pages are missing. I'd like my first four pages please.



No comments: