1.12.2005

I feel it.

Whether it's true or not, I feel smaller. I'm more motivated in the past few days about all of this, I'm not sure why. I really didn't stick to anything this past weekend, but I've been pretty good so far this week. Last night Tommy and I went to Johnny Carino's...Italian. Boy did I want some pasta and tiramisu. But, I got the Rosemary Lemon Chicken/Hold the pasta, double the vegetables instead. I had half and brought the rest to lunch. Everyone said it smelled so good and they wished they had some, so that made it taste even better. I'm usually the one smelling others' food wishing I had it. Like when they get back with Wendy's in a few minutes. I'm full though so hopefully it won't be too bad. Food is such a drug.

So to help all of this, today I got a 50 dollar gift card that works at Chili's, Maggiano's, Macaroni Grill, and a few other places I don't think we have around here. I got it for doing some work for another department. It was really a surprise, but I appreciate it. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but apparently they did!
We have a temp starting next week. I really wish we had overtime instead. I'd wear it out...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being strong. You'll get there I know. Oh and yes, Wendy's is like freaking crack. See ya this weekend probably! ~Tori