1.23.2005

Monday is OK

I am sort of glad to start a new week. Last week was a very unproductive one. The snow and ice on Wednesday sort of just started the nose dive for a lousy rest of the week for me. Nothing bad really happened, I just felt bad not being at work. Friday was ok with the snow but I had to take Tommy to the hospital. He is ok, he hurt his back and couldn't really do anything. They gave him some medicine and told him to take it easy for a week or so. At least it's nothing life threatening...

My car is gone. I might start to cry thinking about where it might be. I have a shiny new X-Terra in the driveway, but my maroon Shadow meant a lot. I cried a lot in that car, laughed a lot, made out a lot, thought WAY too much, and nearly got myself killed just a few times. I'm hoping my new vehicle will offer many happy memories in the future, but still thinking about the car makes me sad. It's almost like losing a pet.


Class was cancelled last week because of the weather, so I at least don't have that to feel guilty about. I do need to come up with a topic for my paper, by Thursday. Shakespeare, eh. Once I tried to write a paper about Shakespeare and the possibility that he didn't write his famous works, but Sir Francis Bacon did. I shan't do that again....

Shameful Confession of the Day:
I had caramel Hershey kisses tonight. Quite a few of them. I emotionally ate them and it felt good.



No comments: