1.30.2005

And With the Wind...

I'm settling into my new vehicle nicely. I've had one, almost two incidents of road rage so far, and have felt HORRIBLE about them. In my old car if people were too close, I would hit my brakes kind of hard to make them back off (worked most of the time.) But I don't want to do that in my new one and mess the brakes up. Besides, it's a lot taller, no telling what crazy things it would do. I did it once and the tires squealed. Very scary. I must STOP. So, the new way I feel better about screwing with people too close to me when I'm already going 10 miles over the speed limit is to use the windshield wiper cleaner. It generally blows back onto their windshield as well, causing a muck. What's the worst that can happen, I'll have a really clean windshield, and hopefully they'll go around or back up. Fools.

School is eh. I've got a couple of punks in my english class who just know everything about everything. Hush up already. One sounds like he's memorized a bunch of crap and is just repeating it from memory. It's quite annoying. My online class is ending up being quite a bit of work that springs up on me. I work better last minute under pressure though, so that's usually how it goes. So far I've got an A in there. In english we don't have any grades yet, but I haven't missed any classes. A test in two weeks, so we'll see how I fare.

Work is ok. I wish wish wish we had overtime so I could make more money. With the car and this sort-of moving in at Theran's, it's going to be a stretch every month. I'll survive though, things usually seem to turn out ok. I will enjoy being at Theran's. Nights when Tommy works I get all wimpy and can't go to sleep for hours. Plus, we always just have a good time hanging out or just doing whatever. I'm not sure how long G will be there and that's kind of scary, but I will enjoy being there while I can. Eventually Theran and I will make it to Ikea so she can see for herself the glorious Scandinavian empire that it is....



Shameful Confession of the Day:
I will shortly retire to my room where I will play music and sing horribly and dance like a nut until I am exhausted.

No comments: