1.03.2005

Broken Resolution Number One/Twin Jets

Well I missed work today. So much for that resolution. But, it's not like I'm playing hooky or anything. If anyone heard me speak they'd certainly want me to stay far away from them. I sound like I've been punched in the face a few times.
I went to the doctor. He seems to think it's allergies. I for one am not rooting for his diagnosis because that means this might be a normal thing, and I just can't live like that! It is wrong for me to beg for a sinus infection? I've never had allergies before...what on earth!?

So, I have this theory. I think every time I have a dream about two planes crashing, something horrid happens in the world. Shortly before September 11th I dreamed that two planes crashed into a train, one shortly after the other. A couple of weeks ago I dreamed about a light colored plane being chased by a dark blue or gray plane. But they both crashed behind Cracker Barrel. A tsunami has squat to do about airplanes, I know.
I did dream once about a very small plane crashing on Aviation Parkway, the road I take home from work. The most prominent memory of the dream is that there was a baby on board, and I kept coming across infant body parts as I looked for survivors.
A few days later, while I was at work, a similarly small plane had to make an emergency landing on Aviation Parkway. So far as I know no one was hurt and there were no babies on board.

There are horrible things happening in the world every second, I am aware of this. I am sure my dreams are not precursors to international history changing events. Still, I will take note in the future of dreams about parallel planes suddenly intersecting.

No comments: