1.10.2005

Blasted Rats!


I go all the way to Wake Tech to get a replacement book, and they're slap out! There had to be 50 books there this time last week. I guess a lot of people waited until the last minute. More books should arrive tomorrow. That's what I get for not calling. I had a feeling I should have.

This online class is going to be tough, I think a lot more work than if it were a regular class. We've got 3 or 4 papers to write, and then all of the online message board correspondence as well. Hopefully I will learn a lot, that's the important thing. I would like to know about more women than Hillary Clinton and Oprah. I mean they're great, whoo hoo, go them, but lesser known influential women are great too....

S gets to go to San Diego for work for 2 weeks. I think that will help that he will be gone. Hopefully he won't ask me to watch his cat. I'd have to say no. That would be pointless, his cat might as well be him, and I'm fine until I see him.
Plus, if he keeps running by my office door grinning and waiting for me to be happy for him, I might just resent him. Eh, it's a long flight anyway, I won't be too jealous. I'd rather go back to NJ than there, quite honestly.

I have thought of one really positive thing about possibly moving in with TB. (yeah they're a disease!) For some reason when I'm there, I'm usually up by 9am, at the latest 10am. Maybe it's because there's usually some commotion going on and I get woken up, I dunno. But, it's good, because no matter what, if I'm at home in Durham, I just sleep all day. And I don't want to sleep my life away. (anymore) Naps are GREAT and I will never stop those...sleeping when you're really not supposed to is the best sleep of all. But, laying in bed from 2 AM until 2 PM does not a nap make. So, that's my positive, I will actually have more time to 'get a life' (reference previous post) should I move there. PLUS...there's a CAT. Hot Damn.







No comments: