1.06.2005

Is it a Dream or a Nightmare?



Night before last I dreamt that I was going somewhere...on an airplane. I appeared to have taken off fine, sitting smack in the middle of the parents from Growing Pains. Maggie and Steve was it? It was definitely Maggie...him I'm not so sure about.
Anyhow. She was to my right and made me feel calm. He was on my left and kept complaining about how my stuff was scattered everywhere.
There was an onboard movie...one of the Harry Potter films.
Suddenly we're back on the ground...guess it was just a practice run, we haven't gotten anywhere. We're switching passengers and this and that and I get a message and have to get off the plane. It leaves and in a few minutes there is smoke and commotion at the end of the runway. It hardly made it off the ground and it crashed. The Growing Pains parents were ok, although others did not make it.
I deduced that since I had been sitting in between them and they were alright, that I would have been fine.

Last night I dream (among other things I've already forgotten) that I'm going to a concert...with Theran I believe. It's.....an Eminem concert. I lose Theran somewhere along the way and end up in a balcony with a bunch of people I don't know. But, there's plenty of space and it's rather kooshy. Good thing, because as the crowd starts getting anxious for the concert to start, in comes Eminem and he sits down beside me. I notice that his arms aren't as big and cut as I thought they'd be. But he lays across my lap anyway and we become the best of friends, almost romantic to a point.
Another concert or a preconcert starts that involves groups of singing and dancing kids.
Eminem disappears, and someone arrives to decorate the balcony.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn girl, I don't know what you are doing before you go to bed, but wow!! ~Tori