11.15.2006

ilikecitylights

A few pictures, click for bigger views. It was raining pretty much the WHOLE time, so we didn't whip the camera out much. I will write more about the trip later.
I saw a cat in a pizza shop. I heart NY.




Kryptonite

Who knew hotel elevators could be so stylish?

Our hotel

Our hotel entrance

Posing in NYC

ilikecitylights view from hotel room

When they say zero visibility at the Empire State Building, they mean it.

Practicing Knicks--they lost.

Linda after I whooped her in a racing game at ESPNZone.

Oh my gosh, we just met LeBron James!

Ahhh we just met LeBron James.

Linda in the Empire Clouds

Mad Magazine

Nanananananananana Batman!

DC Comics Characters

Mad Magazine

A view from the hotel

View of an ad for Secret on the side of the building, from the hotel.

Minibar--a soda was five dollars.

Gotham City mural at DC comics.

Heavenly Shower at the Westin


Heavenly beds and views and generally moden furniture at the Westin

No comments: