10.16.2005

Lists

Snappy reasons for not accepting coitus from face painter Rocco, whom I met at the State Fair this weekend:
  • He's been around the block a few times. I'm just sitting on the stoop looking at the sidewalk.
  • One face painting from him, albeit quick, is enough.
  • His name is Rocco.
Good music I have been submersed in lately:
  • "A Day Like Today" - Tom McRae
  • "Green Eyes" - Coldplay
  • "Hello Tomorrow (adidas Version)" - Karen O. & Squeak E. Clean
  • "Weary Blues" - Madeleine Peyroux
  • "Y Control" - Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Things to do when I'm fit:
  • Wear fashionable clothes.
  • Break some hearts.
  • Go to the grocery store in a bikini and a short skirt--and sunglasses--to pick up some sunscreen.
  • Rock a pair of high heels.
  • Do it with the lights on.
What I "wanted to be" when I grew up-age five:
  • Ballerina
  • Teacher
  • Lawyer
  • Hair model
What I "want to be" when I grow up-age 24:
  • Some species of "writer"
  • Adult novelty inventor
  • A ghost
  • Somebody's mama
Undesirables:
  • Being hit in the head with things-especially hands and pillows.
  • Teeth scraping on silverware.
  • Salads with water sloshing around underneath the lettuce--(Yes YOU! Wendy's.)
  • Dropping the soap in the shower-it leaves a dent and it makes me feel dirty.
  • Summertime sniffles.
  • Accidentally buying the same magazine twice.
  • Moustaches-just moustaches.

No comments: