12.04.2005

Weekend with humans I know!!


Dark but cute roomie shot!
Balboa Park December Nights


Saber Tooth Tiger
Museum of Man-Balboa Park


Organ Theater
Balboa Park


Bikes at the Automotive Museum-Balboa Park


Scooter!
(with hot apple cider and Mexican sweetbread)


Tori's car-the DeLorean


Something to look forward to...


I like this color.


One of 51 Tuckers ever made!


Late 19th Century "mechanical bicycle."


Cool paint job.


Scooter getting in the way of the cruise ship.


Bikes, bikes, and more bikes.
Vrrroooommmm! Vroom.


Another good color, great shine.


View of downtown San Diego from Coronado Island.


Neat nymph/faerie like statue near Seaport Village.


Ooooooooooh.


Scotty sporting his new green track jacket at Seaport Village.
Who does he think he is, Rivers Cuomo?


Pretty-from Seaport Village.


Fortune tellers were scattered along this area of Seaport Village.


Palm tree headdress at a Seaport Village Restaurant.


Looks like a shiny new Marriott.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hewwo... Nice pics.. and that is SOOOO my car! Hey I need an address to which I could send you a piece of mail. Please email me pretty please with a cherry on top. Thanky!