12.12.2005

The land of no Seasons


Me and Scott at the Cardinal Holiday Party.
One of us is wine drunk.
Hint: it's not me.


Another picture of La Jolla that I had but didn't share before.
I think.


Bonfire Saturday night. A little too big to roast marshmallows.
A boat parade that swam by. They were decorated with Christmas lights and some even blared out music.


Post holiday party hotel room hi-jinks.
Sober pregnant Amy and drunk pregnant Victor.
Victor is not Amy's baby daddy, her husband is. We don't know who Victor's baby daddy is....

Scooter keeping tabs on the bonfire.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I lmao at the Victor thing hehehe... He is kind of goofy looking. I hate to say it and please don't get mad,but you and Scott look like a real couple. :)

THE ORANGE

Anonymous said...

All opinions expressed in this comment where solely mine and do not reflect the opinion of this blog owner or Anyone in the photos.

Sorry for the offence taken. I did not mean it maliciously.

THE ORANGE

Anonymous said...

Whatever, it's really really GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And I don't give a rat's ass if I offend anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And I don't give a rat's ass if these get deleted!!!!!!!!!!!

workerbees said...

If you don't care so much, why do you post anonymously.

Furthermore, if you consider yourself a friend or fan of this blogger...why are you acting so maliciously in later posts? You seem to be taking things too personally.