11.06.2005

Oh California!!!!

Sensory overload! Here's some pictures of my journey so far, will actually write more later!!
One thing I can't forget--I went to In and Out Burger like Karin suggested. An elderly man was in front of me on the way in, and he let a juicy one right on me. I acted like I didn't hear it. I knew he couldn't help it. But while I was waiting for my order, I thought to myself that it was just payback for what I did to poor Dan Grimm. But, I couldn't help it! I'll be "one of those old people" I just know it.

Click for larger views:





Bye Scotty!


Bye Marshall!!


I vote for larger planes.
They are much smoother.



IKEA!!!!!
With palm trees.


IKEA specialty-meatballs, potatoes, lingonberries.
Yummy lunch!


Ikea is a drug. I am high.


Los Angeles--this way!
I'd love to see this view at night.


La Jolla


Pacific breaking on the rocks.



Horton Plaza


Closer view of tiled obelisk.


Happy Sam!



A room with a view....











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I love the view from an air plane. I think this may change how you feel about flying. Its great! As for your Karama. Hahahaha!

You will be a gassy old fart.. hehehe

Karin Boosman said...

I'm so homesick looking at the pictures! I'm glad you checked out Horton Plaza and I completely forgot about IKEA being RIGHT THERE! Silly me.