7.10.2005

Pack in the fun--Owwww!

This has been a fun weekend. I totally screwed up going into work Saturday, but I had a really fun time, and I haven't had that in a while. On Friday, Jennifer, Tori, and I had some dinner at Jason's Deli, then we decided to hit Legends that night. Jennifer and I went home to "prep" while Tori did the same. We met up at Tori's and hit the road. I like that club because there's no pressure. I guess I figure that no one is looking at me as someone to possibly get with, so I'm not being judged. The latter might not be true, but as long as I believe it anyway and it makes me comfortable, who cares?
There was a drag show, which had an American Idol theme. It was really entertaining. That's the best word to describe it. T, J, and I were up on a sort of platform above the stage/dance floor. There were a few guys beside me (VERY gay-and that's okay), and one reminded me of a friend I made while I was in Greenville, Dail. D is from Brazil, and is currently there. So I miss him dearly. I told the guy he reminded me of him, but he said he was from Mexico. When the drag queen was performing to a particularly snappy song, he started dancing on me like I was a pole! It was so fun, he was just like my friend Dail. His name was Lalo. Maybe I'll run into him again, I need a good GBF. His accent is cute. He looks American, maybe Italian. I would have never guessed he was from Mexico.
Saturday J and I went to Sandling Beach at Falls Lake. We got a little bit of sun, but didn't burn thank goodness. The water goes from up to your toes, to at least 6 feet, so there is a good range for everyone. It was rather nice, a diverse group of people.
It has just been a nice weekend. We've found ways to entertain ourselves, without having to spend gobs of money.
I think J and I are going to try to go camping at some point, around Falls Lake. If anyone wants to join, the more the merrier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to update their BLOG! lol