6.12.2005

The studious are never weary


Time to take a break from my studies to update. I have instruction from Jennifer-aka Tramp Bear, to make a list of the qualities I would like in a boyfriend, lover, husband, etc.
I also must share with the virtual world that my friend Scott-aka Stoner Bear, has finally caught up to the rest of us and created his own blog. Am currently taking bets on how long he will actually keep it alive. He is a scientific, analytical mind and I don't see writing as an activity that titillates him. Maybe he will surprise us all. He has also made a list of qualities his ideal girl would have. Should this interest you, his blog is located at http://www.scottibeer.blogspot.com

A girl can dream.....


  • Will think I'm a smart cookie.
  • Will think I'm a cute cookie.
  • Will think I'm a funny cookie (little bit of ha-ha, little bit of strange).
  • Will see me as strangely unique and like no one else, but will like me for it.
  • Will hold my face when he kisses me.
  • Will be happy spending a good part of Sunday loving over the paper.
  • Will find my contest habit endearing.
  • Will respect me.
  • Will hear a certain song or two and think of me.
  • Will be creative and open minded.
  • Will make me feel safe, but not overprotected.
  • Will hug me for no good reason except that he wants to.
  • Will be honest and loyal.
  • Will surprise me.
  • Will like to read.
  • Will understand that I just need to be alone sometimes.
  • Will want to go on vacation with me.
  • Won't have different rules for me, will make me a priority.
  • Won't be cheap.
  • Won't make fun of my fears of the dark, spiders, and buzzing insects.
  • Will love me, one day, and every day after that.
So there.
I suppose I can be flexible, since I will expect him to be as well. Heh.
Make your list today. It's free, it passes the time, and it will give you something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Jen said...

AWe I love your list! Very good! I love the part about your sweepstakes! LMAO! very cute