6.20.2005

Still Monday!?

Holy goodness, it is still Monday. I'll be zonked out shortly but figured I'd jot a few thoughts down before I'm out.

  • I realized a while ago that this time next year I could be getting ready to start State. I suppose I've literally come full circle. I started here when I left high school and headed for ASU in the mountains, then I wasted a couple of years doing nothing in Greenville. Now I'm back here and actually moving things along. Guess I just had to get out there and make a few mistakes until I got it right. I've learned a lot though; more than I ever would have had I just gone to school like a good girl and gotten a degree in decent time. I will forever be a student in the school of life.
I have more thoughts, I really do, but they are clouded by the seduction of sleep.
Will update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey just as long as you graduate samantha thats all that matters. . . .